Monday, February 9, 2015

Leadership Conference/Diligency/Temple Family





Hey family!!!

How was your week? How was australia? I hope it was awesome. This week we had an amazing leadership conference in viƱa. We talked a lot about real intent. Desire and fufilling our purpose. It was exactly what I needed. I have found a new energy and love for the work as I look at the intent of all that I do. And I look to purify my real intent so that it may become in line with christ. Because at the end of the day we can all be obedient. But it is why we are obedient that changes us and helps us to become who we are. 
I also recieved more insight about diligency and consistency. I am working to become the one drop of water every day not the one bucket full of water every once and awhile. That is waht really changes things. 
Our investigator nicoilas was doing awesome. WE had his plan of retention all done and ready when he told us that due to a very dangerous situation he had to move immediatly. So he left saturday... it was a very sad day. My only wish is that somehow he can come in contact with the missionaries again and they will help him to complete his desire to be baptized.
We have found some really awesome future investigators and have started teaching them. Right now it is just back to square one and work work work.

BUT!!! July, Isidora, and Jesus were sealed this weekend!! They have worked so long and so hard to complete their goal and they did it!!! They are so so sos so so happy. I love this family so much. My dream is that one day you can know them. They are so special. 
So we have transfers this week... it will be really hard if I leave but I have no idea if I am leaving or not. I have so much time here it is like my mission is here. But all you can say at the end of the day is I will go where you want me to go.

Love you all so much.
Hermana Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment